Owner & Head Coach of LPC
Triathlon Canada & Triathlon Ontario Coach of the Year
NCCP Certified Competition Triathlon Coach
Residence: Guelph, ON
Career Highlights as a Coach, Builder, and Athlete:
- Head Coach of LPC Triathlon Club, winners of 2022/2019/2018/2016/2015/2014 Triathlon Ontario Club Championships.
- Awarded Triathlon Ontario "Coach of the Year", 2022.
- Team Canada Head Age Group Coach at the 2016 ITU World Triathlon Championships.
- Awarded Triathlon Canada "Age Group Coach of the Year", 2015 & 2013.
- Team Canada Age Group Coach at the 2015 ITU World Triathlon Championships.
- LPC Triathlon Club wins inaugural Triathlon Canada National Club Championships.
- Helped establish the LPC Hurdle Project, since 2014.
- Recipient of University of Windsor Alumni Association Odyssey Award, 2013.
- Co-Founder & Head Coach of the LPC Triathlon Club, since 2013.
- Founder & Race Director of westMONSTERrun, since 2012.
- Founder & Race Director of Loaring Run Under The Sun, 2011-2014.
- Certified Triathlon Ontario Draft-Legal Instructor, since 2010.
- NCCP Competition Triathlon Certification, since 2009.
- Recipient of Triathlon Ontario "Mr. Triathlete" Award, 2008.
- Launched Loaring Personal Coaching (LPC), President & Head Coach, since 2007.
- Helped launch Loaring Physiotherapy & Health Centre, Consultant, since 2005.
- Inaugural Quest For Gold recipient, 2005.
- Helped establish the Elena Loaring Memorial Fund for Breast Cancer Research, since 2004.
- Participation at numerous ITU Pan American Cup Triathlons, 2003-2008.
- Represented Canada at seven ITU World Cup Triathlons, 2003-2007.
- First year racing at the Professional triathlon level, 2003.
- Awarded Triathlon Ontario & Triathlon Canada Age Group Triathlete of the Year, 2002.
- Bronze Medal winner at the ITU World Triathlon Championships (M25-29), 2002.
- Canadian Triathlon Team Member at the 2002 FISU World University Games.
- First representation at the ITU World Age Group Triathlon Championships, 1999.
- Founder & Co-Race Director of the Loaring Triathlon, 1999-2012.
- Seven OFSAA Gold Medals in swimming, 1993-1996.
- First representation at the ITU World Junior Duathlon Championships, 1995.
- Canadian Kids of Steel Champion (M15-18), 1995.
- First triathlon, Kids of Steel Leamington, 1993.