LPC Victoria Weekend Time Trial
Our next LPC Bike Time Trial takes place at 10am SATURDAY on Victoria Long Weekend (18May2024).
Please visit our Time Trial web page for full info and course/registration/parking maps:
Although we offer race day registration, we greatly appreciate those who are able to pre-register below. Pre-registration closes at 9pm the night before each Time Trial. All pre-registered participants must still check-in between 9am and 930am at the entrance to Badenoch Soccer Field.
- We welcome all triathletes/cyclists/duathletes of all abilities.
- Online pre-registration closes at 9pm the night before each Time Trial.
- Race day registration/check-in takes place between 9am and 930am at the entrance to Badenoch Soccer Field.
- Please present your Triathlon Ontario membership card during check-in/registration.
- If you are not a current member of Triathlon Ontario, you must pay a $4 one-day Triathlon Ontario insurance fee in order to participate.
- Parking available at Badenoch Soccer Field. Please note that there is no parking available at the start of the TT. Please park your car at Badenoch Soccer Field. Here is the 4k route that you can ride to get to the start of the TT.
- TT instructions will take place at Badenoch Soccer Field at 930am. You must register between 9am and 930am. If you are pre-registered, you must check-in between 9am and 930am.
- Your starting position will be announced during these TT instructions.
- Participants will be staggered in 30 second intervals. The first participant will start at ~10am.
- Free or optional donation to the LPC Hurdle Project.
- If you would like to donate, please bring cash or cheque (payable to "LPC Hurdle Project") when registering (or checking-in) between 9am and 930am at Badenoch Soccer Field.
Map/Directions to Badenoch Soccer Field (location for parking, registration, check-in, pre-TT announcements)
Map/Route of the Time Trial Course